About Group Blog Coaching
Group blog coaching costs less per individual than one-on-one coaching. You might think that sharing the time with others on the call would mean less time for you, but here’s how it really works: The questions others ask (and the answers) are always helpful and illuminating. I’ve done enough group teleseminars by now and this happens every time. It’s a pretty cool phenomenon. In many ways, group coaching is actually better than one-on-one coaching.
Who is Group Blog Coaching For?
- Bloggers who want a strong launch.
- Blogger who need help choosing a niche/topic.
- New bloggers (less than a year).
- Bloggers whose traffic has leveled off and need a boost.
- Bloggers whose traffic is growing too slowly (6 month of blogging and less than 250 subscribers) and want faster traffic growth.
- Bloggers who aren’t sure of the right keywords to target and need insight into keyword research for better results.
- Bloggers thinking about (or in the middle of) monetizing their blog or starting a business based around it.
- Bloggers who have questions about which social media sites to use, and how to use them effectively.
- Bloggers who have questions about using audio or video on their blogs.
- Bloggers who need more comments.
- Bloggers having difficulties with WordPress or technical aspects of blogging.
Also, I think this is for people who know they need to make that first investment in themselves. They know they need to buy into a program that could have a huge pay-off in the near future—but they’re scared to make that leap. These people want something that’s trustworthy and a safe bet. I think they’ll find it with group blog coaching, because the investment is reasonable and the payback is phenomenal.
How Group Blog Coaching Works
- A coaching period is 3 months long, and there is a live group coaching call every two weeks.
- Each call will be at least an hour long.
- There is room for only 10 people, because the group has to be manageable and I want to able to give personal attention to everyone.
- There is only one coaching group at a time happening right now. This may change down the road, but for now, if you don’t get in on this first group, you will have to wait for at least three months until the next one.
- Each call is recorded, and the participants get the recordings. Don’t worry about scrambling to take notes. You’ll be able to listen to the download as many times as you want and take all the notes you like at your leisure (also important if you happen to miss a call).
- You can ask me any questions you want, and I will hold nothing back in answering it.
- If, by some bizarre chance, we actually run out of questions, I have plenty of information to impart that will help the group based on the questions that were raised in the call. You will not be bored, I promise.
- The calls will be toll-free and you can use a regular phone.
So, How Much?
How much is all this really going to be? Well, right now, it’s an investment of only $149.
Not $149 per month, $149 for the whole thing.
I know it’s worth more than that. I know I could charge more than that–and I will charge more, but not right now (I already raised the price–when I first started this it was an unbelievable $97). Right now, it’s $149.
Money-back guarantee: If you’re not happy with my coaching, just let me know within 30 days of purchase and I’ll cheerfully refund your money.
SORRY, PROGRAM IS SOLD OUT.