ATTENTION: If you get a blog reboot now, I won’t be able to get to it until April 15th.
So, you’re looking at your blog and thinking it needs its butt kicked hard. For whatever reason it hasn’t performed to your expectations:
- Not enough traffic
- Not enough conversions
- Not enough sales
When something doesn’t go right on your computer, what’s the first line of defense? You reboot it. You start fresh. Well, maybe it’s time for a reboot for your blog. Someone other than you needs to take a look at it and see the things you don’t see. And maybe that someone should know a thing or two about blog design and effective blog content and conversion. Someone like me.
At this point, you’re probably already worried about 2 things: the cost, and that the recommendations I make won’t be feasible.
More specifically, you’re probably worried you won’t know how to make the recommendations happen because you’re not technical enough or you suck at design.
So let me tell you what I have in mind, then hopefully you won’t be worried anymore. Here’s the deal: a process like this has 2 main stages: the assessment and the improvements. A blog reboot consists of 2 phone calls, one for the assessment and another to go over the changes and why they were made.
You don’t have to worry about the technical or design stuff because I’m going to take care of that for you. You won’t have to lift a finger in that department. And the price of this thing is going to be ridiculously low. In fact it’s low enough for me to feel fine about telling you what it is up-front before I even tell you anything else about the service.
A Blog Reboot is $199, plus the cost of the Headway Base theme if you don’t have it already. If you already have Headway, excellent! One less thing to do. I’ll explain about the price down below.
I’m assuming you’ll already have a domain name and web hosting for your blog. If for some reason you don’t have an email marketing service provider, I’ll give you my recommendations when we speak over the phone.
And here’s what it includes:
- Assessment phone call: we’ll take a look at market targeting, conversion design, and page content and come up with a list of needed changes. We’ll take a look at overall design and branding to see if we can make things more professional and showing the “personality” you want. Expect this call to take a while because I’m going to be asking you a lot of questions. You may want to set aside a couple hours.
- New, simple site design using the Headway theme when purchased through my affiliate link. By simple, I mean I’ll create a new logo/header graphic and design the colors and fonts for the site. Because Headway is so flexible, we can do a lot with how things are arranged on the page very quickly and easily, which keeps the price low. Another reason why I can keep the price low is because you’re buying Headway through my affiliate link (which means I get a cut of that).
- I make the changes we discussed. If there are content changes, like rewriting your About page, for instance, those will be up to you. These changes will happen over the course of 3 days, maximum, but in all likelihood they’ll be done within 48 hours. In order for these changes to happen, you need to create a user for me on your blog with admin permissions (which you can revoke or delete as soon as the work is complete). If you don’t know how to create such a user on your blog, no worries: I’ll walk you through it step-by-step over the phone during our assessment phone call.
- Implementation phone call: we’ll go over the changes to make sure you understand everything and are comfortable with them. More than that, though, we’ll create your game plan for content development and traffic growth going forward.
- Your custom blog marketing plan will consist of the following information specific to your site and your situation (not just “canned” tips anyone could find on the web):
- Topics you can write about over and over
- Ways to boost your traffic
- Plugins you should be using and why
- How you can go about boosting conversions
- Ways to increase sales
Alrighty? Let’s go over the main points again:
- You’ll have 2 calls with me: an assessment call and an implementation call.
- I’m going to create a brand-new gorgeous blog design for you using the Headway theme, which you’ll purchase via my affiliate link. This design will not only improve the looks but also conversion and engagement. I will do this work for you so you don’t have to worry about technical or design stuff.
- You’ll have a blog marketing game plan for going forward into the new year that’s customized for you based on what we discussed in your assessment and implementation calls. You’ll know what it is you’ll need to do differently and you’ll have a plan for doing it.
- All this is for $199 plus the cost of Headway base.
Most people are never going to get their blogs redesigned and get a new blog marketing game plan for even $499, let alone just $199.
Bonus: 1 extra blog coaching call
I’m not big on throwing in a bunch of unrelated bonuses with a product, because I think that cheapens the whole experience for people and creates a feeling of overwhelm, which isn’t conducive to a rational buying decision.
But here’s a bonus that makes sense and fits with the Blog Reboot: 1 extra blog coaching call, which we’ll schedule any time up to a month from when we reboot your blog. We’ll use this call to follow up on how you’re carrying out your blog marketing plan.
The reason for this bonus is because if you had any other concerns over the Blog Reboot, it would likely be related to follow-up. Some guy comes in and gives you a new design, says you should do this and that, and then just leaves you holding the bag? No no no… we can’t have that. So that’s how I decided you should get a bonus coaching call. It just feels like the right thing to do.
If you don’t even have a blog yet
If you don’t even have a blog, yet, you can still take advantage of this special program I’ve put together. The only differences are:
- You’ll need to get three additional things: domain name, web hosting, and an email list management service (I’ll give you my recommendations when we talk on the phone).
- Instead of assessing your current blog (since you don’t have one) what we’ll do on the Assessment Call is assess your intended target market, content marketing ideas, and product ideas.
- After that, building your blog and getting you off the ground for the new year via the Implementation Call is the same as it would be for people who already have a blog.
I’ll pay you $199 to reject and ignore me
If for any reason at all (doesn’t matter if I would think it’s a good reason or not) you’re not happy with the design, the improvements, or the blog marketing plan, just give the word and you’ll receive back your $199. In other words, I’ll pay you $199 to reject me! Headway will be yours to keep but I’ll gladly deactivate it and revert you back to your old design. You’re welcome to completely ignore my blog marketing plan for you and not follow a single recommendation in it if you so desire. All of which defeats the purpose of a reboot, but in my world you don’t sell something without giving people recourse if they’re not happy. And by that I mean going above and beyond simply what is required of me in a legal sense.
Are you still reading this?
If you’re still here after all that, then either you’re really interested in getting a Blog Reboot or you have some bizarre fascination with my writing. I’m hoping it’s the former. If you still have any questions, concerns, or even suggestions, feel free to contact me privately.
Hell yeah gimme a blog reboot!
To get your Blog Reboot for $199, just click the button below:
Blog Reboot: $199
Once you’ve purchased your Blog Reboot, come back here to this page and click this link to get your copy of the Headway WordPress theme framework: Get Headway.
Or, you can click on the link for Headway in the email I’ll send you after you’ve purchased the Blog Reboot. Either way is good.