This is a very generous coaching package:
- A call every week to discuss what’s working/not working and why and to make corrections. Any questions you have about anything answered. We can share screens and I can walk you through stuff if need be, show you exactly how to do things.
- You can contact me at any time by email or instant messenger and I’ll always get back to you as soon as I can. You have free access to me any time.
- Blog design, tech support, backups, and upgrades are all taken care of for you (that’s right, I’ll redesign your blog if need be and take care of all the tech/design stuff for you).
- I’ll be your personal blog post Editor: I’ll help you write better headlines and better blog posts that get results. This is completely outside of the call schedule. I’ll get back to you with edits/suggestions ASAP after you send me the post or page you’re writing.
- I’ll share with you my own methods for business blogging, content curation, and marketing, so you can do it, too.
- I can show you how to do anything you want to know, or I can just do it for you. I’m happy to take you to the point where you don’t need me anymore, or I can continue to do the things you hate but which are necessary, it’s up to you.
Because of the intense and personal nature of the work, I cannot just work with anyone. We’ll need to get to know each other first in a phone call. This phone call is free, and you can schedule one by contacting me. Just let me know the day and time you’d like to chat and we’ll take it from there. If we feel that we’d work well together, then we can discuss things like fees, payment arrangements, site information, and stuff like that.
I can only work with so many clients at once for this sort of thing, and right now I have 3 consulting slots available.