I’m very pleased to announce that the new Remarkablogger is here, and it’s been a long time coming. Here’s a quick run-down of what’s here for you:
- New and more frequent content – I’m filling up my blog editorial calendar with killer post ideas designed to inform and educate the new breed of online entrepreneur (hint: that’s you and me).
- Content in multiple media – Much of the helpful stuff I’ve got on the upcoming timeline will include video and audio content. Some people like to watch or listen as they do other things, and different people learn better with certain media over others. So I’ll be providing more variety in this area going into 2013.
- A lot more premium free products – The hallmark of content marketing is that the content is relevant and extremely useful. The days of just publishing rinky-dink blog posts and thinking that’s good enough? Those days are over. As a start, I’ve just made my latest ebook available for free: The Diamond Business Blogging Framework.
- New products and services designed to meet your needs at an affordable price – The age of the $39+ ebook is over. Overblown monthly membership fees for member sites where nothing new happens? Over. You’ll be able to count on sane, reasonable prices from me. For example, my new Blog Reboot is almost kinda ridiculous what you get for the price. And for a blog consulting “snack” instead of the whole buffet, you can Pick My Brain. And I’m working on other cool stuff to be released soon.
- A freakin’ manifesto – Yeah, that’s right. I actually wrote a manifesto. Before you start gagging reflexively, just check it out.
As far as the new design goes… well, I suppose not everyone will love it, but design is such a subjective thing. Warm earthtones, a somewhat serious look, simple graphics that load quickly… that’s what I wanted for the new look and I think it delivers.
If you’re glad I’m back in action here and looking forward to the new stuff, too, do me a favor and let your friends know? Hit those social media buttons on the left side of the page (or whatever method you like to use) and help spread the word.