Most of this week’s links ended up being Twitter-related. If you’re not using Twitter, I highly recommend it for freelancers, coaches, consultants and retailers/e-tailers. You can follow me on Twitter here. Message me so I know you’re there and I’ll follow you back. We’ve got links to resources on finding awesome people on Twitter, Twitter tools that make life easier, a bit of passionate debate and more. The non-Twitter links are geared around shooting video and what to call yourself. I have 3 great blogs you should subscribe to and one killer WordPress plugin for ya.
Links are after the jump.
- Gurus, Ninjas, and Morons: Losing Credibility One Business Card at a Time
- How Twitter Works as a Q&A App [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 500 Friends – A social media-based customer loyalty program
- Tips for Shooting Better Home Videos
- 10 Twitter Tips to Make Friends
- Top 5 Twitter Tools for Social Media Community Managers
- Is Twitter about Curating Content or Curating People?
- Blog for Profit – Grant is a long-term friend and business partner, and he has a knack for stating the obvious stuff people always seem to miss.
- Make Use Of – Brilliantly useful tech blog. Many links in my Link Journeys posts come from here.
- Carol Tice – A new friend of mine I met at this year’s SOBCon, Carol is a freelance writing maven. More than a few of you are freelance writers, so learn from her site and her words.
- WP InstantPay (affiliate link) – I will be using this from now on for products I sell. This is killer e-commerce & affiliate management software in the form of a WordPress plugin. Yes, that’s right, it’s simply a WordPress plugin. It’s called InstantPay because it automatically pays your affiliates instantly at the point of sale.
One from the Archives
- 8 Monster Lessons Lady Gaga can Teach you about Blogging - Since she’s back in the news in a big way with the release of her new album, this is an appropriate flashback to February of this year. Paws up, little monsters!
Get on the List for More
Even better links are sent out to folks on my email list. If you’re not on it, you’re missing out. Join below (you’ll also get my full-of-win “10 tragic blogging mistakes” report).
Image from LOLQuiz