A lot of great blogging and marketing stuff for you I ran across this week. Enjoy! And please let me know if you find these helpful, it helps me find better ones for you.
- Mark Schaefer on Aligning Business Goals with Your Blog, Embracing Experimentation, and Powerfully Presenting Opposing Viewpoints – Super awesome podcast! Not only will you learn tons but if you’re not inspired about your blog after listening to this, check your pulse. This whole site is a must-subscribe.
- Six metrics for measuring your blog’s success – From the king of web metrics, Avinash Kaushik.
- Becoming a trust agent with Chris Brogan – Video interview between David Wells of Hubspot and Chris Brogan.
- Mixergy – This interview podcast blog is another must-subscribe.
- Kitchen Table Companies is a new business learning community by Chris Brogan and Joe Sorge. I think this is going to be very valuable resource for those who join. If you’ve been looking for a business community to call home, this might just be the place. Oh hey look, it’s Chris Brogan again. The guy must be busy or something.
- Social Commerce and the New Rules for Local Business – Lays out the new marketing landscape. Anyone courting local customers needs to read this.
- Get up to Speed on Location Based Service Adoption – Who’s checking in, and where, for what? A primer for business.
- Tools to help you get better at Copywriting – A good list of educational resources for budding copywriters (hey bloggers, that’s you).