Here’s what piqued my interest over the previous week:
- Offers that Convert Website Visitors into Qualified Leads – Great articles about different ways to increase conversions on your site and get more leads (I know many of you operate a business which services clients instead of or alongside selling products, so this will be very valuable to you).
- I will Teach You to Be Rich – I would never recommend any kind of “money” site unless I thought it was truly worth it — this one is. I learned all kinds of cool new things. And if nothing else, you see a fantastic example of over-the-top overdelivering if you subscribe to his list (no, I’m not an affiliate or anything like that, it’s just that Ramit is a great example of “doing it right.”)
- Coming Soon plugin for WordPress – Build your site behind a curtain, pull back the curtain when you’re ready to launch. Get sign-ups before you even launch! Customizable and awesome.
- Top 5 Ways to a Blog can Boost Online Store Sales – My guest post over at My Wife Quit Her Job
- Tools to improve your online marketing campaign – Joost de Valk (Joost is pronounced “yoast”, hence the domain of yoast.com) is the king of the WordPress SEO hill and this post shows why: incredibly valuable info!
- Most Insane video ever – This is my personal blog, which you may or may not be interested in. Content is often not safe for work due to swearing (this video is fine, however). I have this blog as a fun outlet and to muse about whatever I want in classic blog style.
What I’m Reading: Starting tomorrow and every Sunday, I’ll share what I’m reading with you on my Kindle or on the “wood pulp 1.0 format”. See you then!