Tell us in the comments! Let’s have some fun.
Share the post "Open Discussion: 3 Wishes for Your Blog"
Pingback: Tweets that mention 3 Wishes for Your Blog -- Topsy.com
Wish 1) It is read and adds value to peoples lives in some way
Wish 2) A handful of qualified propects click through to request a face to face meeting
Wish3) Existing clients find added value from the content
Evan, those are excellent! I think nearly every freelancer, coach or
consultant wants the second two, but I like your first one: thinking bigger
than ourselves has huge long-term positive results.
Wish 1. I learn to set up a blog in the first placeWish 2. People read it and find it usefulWish 3. I always find something useful to write about
1) I would wish that I could devote a huge number of hours to blogging without jeopardising my day job or time with my family. Ideally until I could quit the day job and then just balance blogging and family time.2) I wish I had the time and the finances to attend tech events and conferences to meet more people and see more cutting edge technologies early and before general release.3) I wish I had the credentials to set up meetings with technology companies and interview them about their products so that I could spread their message on a great tech blog.
Hmmm it's interesting what you come up with when someone challenges to think about what you'd like to achieve without worrying about constraints.
Thanks for the post.Dave.
I want to be cloned. One of us will write scintillating, spit-milk-out-your-nose-funny blogs, and the other will market and promote.
If your clone comes out like Mini Me, that one does the marketing. You get
to laugh at it and gather funny material for posts.
1. Write faster2. Write more3. Write better
Hmm… reminds me of a Daft Punk song:
<http: watch?v=”gAjR4_CbPpQ” http://www.youtube.com=“”>Thanks for sharing. Beware the
whole “just work harder” idea, though. Could be that it's planning, method
or technique that needs to change in order to get the desired results. In
other words, do something different, not “more.” </http:>
I wish…1. Thousands & Thousands of people would reader my blogs daily.2. I could earn a living from my blog/as a writer3. My blog will help me become a better writer.
Thanks for sharing, Clara! Blogging does indeed help you become a better
1.i wish my blog site make me $5000 a month2. my site get popular3 get 40000 visitors a day
Thanks, Paul. I think 2 and three are pretty much the same thing, though.
1. To help at least one person understand something that they didn't before.
2. To have the people who read my blog feel like they know me at least a little bit, and want to know me better.
3. Have the content on my blog be something that people want to share with the people that THEY blog for.
Wow, those are wishes as much as they are a 3-step formula for blogging
success. You already have your wishes granted, it's just a matter of time!
1 – TIME: The ability to write my articles in at least half the time so I could add articles at least twice as often as I do
2 – SHARING / SUBSCRIBERS: That everyone who read an article, would share that article as well as subscribe to my blog before they left
3 – CONVERSION / LEAD GENERATION: That everyone who read an article was someone who needed my services (target audience) and just couldn't resist getting in touch
wish 1 — block spam from my blog (without having to pay for it)wish 2 — improve my writing skills (writing has never been easy for me)wish 3 — get 100 unique visitors/day (consistently)
Maybe my wishes are modest, but I'd be happy with this
wish 1) that I am recognised for the hidden genius that I amwish 2) that I actually manage to make a slim difference to somone's businesswish 3) that I can continue to be inspired to write
Cool, thanks for sharing, uh… “Creative.” (Tip: real names work best in
1. Use the blog as a tool to get my name out there and fabricate fame. 2. Capture email addresses of visitors. 3. Send subscribers back to my blog to access free content and soft sell them.
Home » Blog » Blogging » Open Discussion: 3 Wishes for Your Blog