It is a perfectly dreary, cold, and icky rainy day in Vermont today. Perfect for being indoors with a big mug of hi-test and filling your mind with the goodness of this week’s links. Well, okay, the last two weeks’ worth of links, because I missed posting Link Journeys last Saturday.
- Automatic interlinking WordPress plugins – You want one. Oh, yes, you do. You say which words automatically become links in your posts, set the matching destination URLs, and then fuggedaboudit.
- The 6 Real Benefits of Using Social Media for Business – A succinct and on-point distillation to answer: why bother with social media?
- wpStore, a free WordPress Ecommerce plugin – Now it’s easier than ever to do real ecommerce on your WordPress site.
- 10 Unusual Domain-finding tools – to help you find the perfect domain name for your next site.
- How to Boost Your SEO with a YouTube Channel – When SEOs say you should do video because it helps with search traffic, this is what they mean. (Hey, you blog consulting client I talked to last week about video: you need to read this. )
- The Ultimate (over 750) Free Web Designer Icons – Even includes .psd files for those of you who know what to do with ‘em. The folks at Smashing deliver once again.
- Reddynote – looks like an incredibly powerful collaborative task manager. If you’re still looking for that perfect task manager, you need to recon this.
- Stupid Fight – See which celebrities have the dumbest followers on Twitter. Oh, and it works with anybody on Twitter. By the way, congratulate yourselves for being so smart! (So sorry, Darren!)
Let me know which links you find the most useful (or not so much) and have a great weekend! If you live in the Northeast, stay dry.