You’ll want to watch this one full-screen — click the arrows at the upper right of the video.
I’ve had some interesting conversations with clients and others who are having a difficult time really understanding how to use Twitter–even some basic things like what is all the stuff on the screen.
I realized there’s some assumed knowledge and background experience that gets taken for granted by many people. Even the folks who created Twitter probably had in mind that it was going to used by people who are comfortable and experienced on the Web.
So I made a video tutorial on the basics of how to use Twitter. Here’s what you’ll find in the video:
- What’s on the screen
- Twitter terms like “tweet” and “timeline”
- How to post on Twitter
- How to favorite a post
- How to reply to another person
- How to direct message another person
Here are some other videos on Twitter you’ll see here on Remarkablogger:
- How to create a Twitter account and add follow others
- How to customize your Twitter profile page
- How to download and install Twhirl
- How to get the most out of Twhirl
Be sure to subscribe so that you don’t miss them!
What do You Want to See?
If you have any requests for a video you’d like to see (Twitter or otherwise) let me know in the comments below or you can contact me.