New format: nuttin’ but quote. Now it’s really a mystery. At least until you hover over it and look in your status bar, you savvy internet traveler, you.
- Beyond how lazy youâ€™ve been, also recognize that this new service was built to benefit BlogRush.com, not you and your blog.
- You then want to alienate people arenâ€™t part of that market and probably arenâ€™t ever going to become your customer.
- Do you work your life away to provide for your family?
- “Now you’re a person of interest, Greg.
You’re Googlestalked. Now you live your life with someone constantly looking over your shoulder. You know the mission statement, right? ‘Organize the World’s Information.’ Everything. Give it five years, we’ll know how many turds were in the bowl before you flushed.”
- One way to view creative thinking is to look at it as a destructive force.
- Create an animate, short and remarkable slogan is the fast and simple method to increase your feed readers within several days
- About 25 years ago a Mr. Scott E. Fahlman of Carnegie University came upon the unholy matrimony of colon, hyphen, and parentheses
- You should assume everything written on this blog is a lie. You should assume I have motivation for linking to everything on this page and will benefit from it somehow.
Yes I realize that number 4 is not a true blog post, but it’s about Google and is written by one of the interwebs’ most popular bloggers ever. It’s just too cool to not include it.